After a series of rumors, Xiaomi has officially introduced the Mi 9T Pro - the international version of the smartphone Redmi K20 Pro. Externally, the device is a full copy of the already released Mi 9T. Differs Pro-version of a more powerful filling with the flagship processor Snapdragon 855.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is equipped with a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with minimal frames and a built-in fingerprint scanner. Thanks to the front camera hidden inside the case, there are no cutouts on the retractable mechanism in the display. The device differs from the usual Xiaomi Mi 9T by a more efficient Snapdragon 855 processor and support for fast charging up to 27W.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.39", Full HD+ (2340x1080), 19.5:9, HDR support, gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855, 8 cores (1 x 2.84 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.80 GHz), Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6/8 GB LPDDR4x
- Built-in memory: 64/128/256 GB, UFS 2.1
- Main camera: triple, 48 MP (f/1.75) + 8 MP (double optical zoom) + 13 MP (124.8°viewing angle)
- Front camera: 20 MP (f/2.0), retractable
- Battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging capacity 27 W
- Communication: 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 (support HD aptX), GPS (L1 + L2), GLONASS NFC (supports Google Pay)
- OS: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
Version with 8 + 256 GB will be available only in a number of Asian countries. In Europe, there is a variant with 6 GB of RAM. So, in Germany the model 6 + 128 GB costs €449, and in Spain the modification for 6 + 64 GB is available for €399. The timing of the appearance of Mi 9T Pro has not yet been reported.