During the scheduled presentation in China, the company Xiaomi has introduced a new line of low-cost smartphones CC. Its first representatives were CC9 models, compact CC9e and CC9 Meitu Edition. The devices are aimed primarily at young people, and the main emphasis was placed on advanced photo opportunities.
The base model, Xiaomi CC9, looks as similar to the flagship Mi9. The front is the same 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with a teardrop neckline and built-in fingerprint scanner, and the back is a glass panel and triple camera in the corner. An unusual feature was the Xiaomi logo with led backlight, which can change its color.
The line of smartphones Xiaomi CC9 different from the other devices manufacturer advanced features of the camera. The function of editing images with the help of artificial intelligence has become unique. With its help, you can change the weather on the frame, add natural phenomena such as the starry sky or a rainbow, and much more. In addition, Xiaomi is proud of the quality of selfies obtained from the front 32-megapixel camera and processed with improved algorithms.
Specifications of Xiaomi CC9:
- Display: 6.39", Samsung AMOLED, Full HD+, DC Dimming, gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Snapdragon 710, 8 cores, 10Nm, 2.2 GHz adreno 616 graphics
- RAM: 6 GB, LPDDR4X
- Drive: 64 / 128GB, UFS 2.1
- Camera: triple, 48 MP (Sony IMX586, f/1.79) + 8 MP (wide angle lens, 118°) + 2 MP (sensor depth)
- Front camera: 32 Megapixels, f/2.0
- Battery: 4030 mAh, support fast charging with a power of 18 W
- Communication: USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), 4G LTE, NFC, IrDA, GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- Audio: support Hi-Res Audio, 3.5 mm jack
- Security: fingerprint scanner in the screen
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.5 x 8.67 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
Xiaomi CC9e externally repeats CC9, but in a more compact body (153.48 x 71.85 x 8.5 mm, 173.8 g). It features a 6.088-inch AMOLED screen. According to the manufacturer, thin frames make the device similar to old 5.2-inch smartphones. From the basic version of the "compact" is an additional modification with less memory and less powerful processor Snapdragon 665. By the way, this is the first device based on this Qualcomm chipset. Despite the smaller size, the battery capacity is no different and is 4030 mAh. But the presence of NFC in CC9e is not yet a word.
Xiaomi CC9 Meitu Edition
Xiaomi CC9 Meitu Edition looks and technically repeats the usual CC9. Among the features — increased memory, custom firmware, unique ringtones and additional features of the camera. Among them are video editing, more natural beautification and improved shooting portrait photography in low light using the technology Meitu.
Xiaomi CC9 with the drive at 64 GB will cost $262, and in a version with 128 GB is $291. The CC9e will be available in three versions: 4 + 64 GB for $189, 6 + 64 GB for $204 and 6 + 128 GB for $233. The CC9 Meitu Edition is available in only one version with 8 + 256 GB at a price of $378.