Vivo has introduced an inexpensive smartphone Vivo Y90. Despite the low cost, the gadget received a large 6.22-inch display with a drop-like neckline and a battery with a capacity of 4030 mAh.
The resolution of a 6.22-inch HD + screen is 1520x720 pixels. Taking into account the drop-shaped notch, the ratio of the display area to the front panel is 88.6%. Under the hood, the Vivo Y90 is a MediaTek Helio A22 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. It is possible to expand memory through microSD cards. The strength of the model is the battery capacity of 4030 mAh.
There are two cameras on the device: the main one with 8-megapixel aperture f/2.0 and the front one with 5-megapixel aperture f/1.8. There is a flash located under the main camera module, but there is no fingerprint scanner in the model.
Features Of Vivo Y90
- Display: 6.22" (1520×720 pixels), IPS, HD+ 19:9
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761), 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Built-in memory: 16/32 GB + microSD support
- The availability of slots for two SIM: Yes
- OS: Funtouch OS based on Android 5.0 8.1
- Main camera: 8MP with LED flash, f/2.0
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/1.8
- Size: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 163.5 g
- Wireless interfaces: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Battery: 4030 mAh
The smartphone is available in black and gold colors. The cost of the younger version of Vivo Y90 with 2/16 GB of memory is $100. For a 32-Gigabyte modification, the price is set at $120.