Following the V17 Pro and V17 Neo smartphones, Vivo has expanded its line of branded devices with the release of the Vivo V17 model. The features of the new items are a large screen with a hole for a selfie module, an impressive amount of RAM and a capacious 4500 mAh battery with quick charge function.
The smartphone received a Super AMOLED display with a diagonal of 6.44 inches, occupying 91.38% of the front panel area. The screen resolution with an integrated fingerprint scanner is 2400 x 1080 pixels, the aspect ratio is 20: 9. The 32 MP front camera is located in the area of a small hole in the upper right side of the matrix.
For the performance of Vivo V17 meets the eight-core Snapdragon 675 processor with support for 8 GB of RAM. The capacity of the built-in UFS 2.1 drive is 128 GB. The capacity of the built-in battery with support for the 18W fast charging function is 4500mah.
The rear camera module is represented by four sensors: a Sony IMX582 camera with a resolution of 48 MP, an 8-megapixel camera with wide-angle optics (viewing angle-120 degrees), a camera for portrait shooting at 2 MP and a 2-megapixel sensor for macro photography.
Specifications of Vivo V17:
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.44 ", 2400 × 1080, 20: 9, 2.5D glass, 100% DCI-P3 gamut coverage, brightness up to 800 nits
- Chipset: 11nm Snapdragon 675 2.0 GHz, Adreno 612 GPU
- Main camera: 48 (f/1.78, 1/2 ″, 0.8 μm, EIS) + 8 (f/2.2, viewing angle 120 °) + 2 (f/2.4) + 2 (f/2.4) MP
- Front camera: 32 MP (f/2.0)
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 128 GB UFS 2.1, microSD up to 256 GB
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 18 W Dual-Engine Fast Charging
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie (Funtouch OS 9.2)
- Security: fingerprint scanner under the display
- Dimensions: 159.01 x 74.17 x 8.54 mm
- Weight: 176 grams
Vivo V17 in white and black cases will go on sale in India December 17 at a price of $323.