The company OnePlus has not even announced the presentation of the new flagship, and information about it has already begun to appear with enviable regularity. Previously, the design of OnePlus 7 was revealed by the famous insider OnLeaks, and now the device appeared on the website of the online store Giztop with specifications and prices.
Attentive users may immediately have doubts: the picture shows the Wallpaper from OnePlus 6T, and on the right side of the smartphone there is no silent mode switch. This is probably a render based on rumors. But the characteristics of the device look quite plausible and correspond to various leaks.
According to the store, OnePlus 7 will get the following set of specs:
- Display: 6.5", Optic AMOLED, the world's fastest sub-screen fingerprint scanner, Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Snapdragon 855, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 8/12 GB, LPDDR4x
- Drive: 128/256 GB, UFS 2.1
- Main camera: triple, 48 + 20 + 5 MP
- Front camera: retractable: 16 MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging power 44 W
- OS: OxygenOS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm
Based on information from the same online store, the OnePlus 7 will cost $569 for the 8 + 128GB version. A similar modification of the 6T will now cost $579. It is expected that the presentation of the smartphone will be held in the second quarter of this year.