In addition to the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus, Samsung introduced another flagship smartphone — Galaxy S10E. This is the youngest and most affordable model in the line. From the "big brothers," it has a compact size, display without curved edges, some technical features and a more affordable price tag.
Galaxy S10E is different from the more expensive "S10" in the first place appearance. Almost the entire front side took 5.8-inch Super AMOLED-display with Full HD + resolution and a round hole for the front camera, as in the usual Galaxy S10. At the same time, the screen is flat and without curved edges, which have already become a distinctive feature of Samsung flagships. In addition, the fingerprint scanner is not under the display, but on the right side.
The rear of the Galaxy S10E is also different from the older models: instead of a triple camera, it has a double. The manufacturer donated a telephoto lens, leaving behind a 12-megapixel module with a replaceable diaphragm and a 16-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle lens with a 123° viewing angle. But the front camera is completely identical to that in a normal Galaxy S10: 10 MP with f/1.9 aperture, dual Pixel autofocus, and 4K video recording support.
Due to the more compact size of the case, the battery has a smaller capacity than in the Galaxy S10 - 3100 mAh. But as in older models, there is support for reversible wireless charging, allowing you to recharge other gadgets from the back cover.
In terms of iron, the manufacturer decided not to compromise, leaving the filling of the Galaxy S10. The smartphone is built on the basis of Exynos 9820 processor, made by 8-nm process technology. The amount of RAM is 6 GB, and 128 GB of built-in storage with the possibility of expansion is provided for data storage. Stereo speakers, connectors, wireless interfaces are also identical to the older models. The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie with a proprietary user interface One UI, optimized for one-hand control.
Specifications of Galaxy S10E:
- Display 5,8" Super AMOLED, Full HD+ (2280х1080), 19:9 Dynamic AMOLED
- Processor: Exynos 9820 (8nm, ARM Mali-G76 MP12 graphics)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, support for microSD memory cards up to 512 GB
- Main camera: dual, 12MP (f/1.5 — f/2.4), Dual Pixel autofocus, OIS + 16mp (f/2.2) ultra wide angle (123°), FF
- Front camera: 10 MP (f / 1.9), Dual Pixel AF, 80° viewing angle, UHD video recording
- Battery: 3100 mAh, fast wireless charging Wireless Charging 2.0 Fast, reversible wireless charging
- Sound: 3.5 mm, AKG stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- Safety: fingerprint scanner on the side face + face scan
- SIM card: dual, support 4G LTE Cat. Twenty
- Interfaces: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / ax (2.4 + 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, MU-MiMO, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, NFC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with One UI interface
- Dimensions: 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Colors: Onyx, aquamarine, mother of pearl and citrus
The new Galaxy S10E will be available from March 8, price starts at $749.99 (roughly Rs. 53,490).