Realme has announced a new smartphone Realme XT, a key feature of which was an advanced camera with a resolution of the main sensor 64 MP. The manufacturer has published all the specifications of the future smartphone, and the network has already appeared the first pictures of the upcoming release of the device.
The smartphone received a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution and a built-in fingerprint scanner. For Realme XT performance is responsible for the processor Snapdragon 712 with support for 4, 6 or 8 GB of RAM in different configurations, the amount of built-in storage is 64 GB or 128 GB. The battery capacity with support for fast charging with a power of 20 W is 4000 mAh.
The main camera module of the device includes four sensors: the main one with a resolution of 64 MP (f/1.8) and a pixel size of 0.8 microns, an 8-megapixel with wide-angle optics (viewing angle-119°) and a aperture of f/2.25, a depth sensor of 2 MP and a 2-megapixel sensor with a macro lens (f/2.4). The selfie module is represented by one sensor Sony IMX471 with a resolution of 16 MP.
Specifications Realme XT:
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6,4", 2340х1080
- Platform: eight-core Snapdragon processor 712 (2x2,3 GHz Kryo 360 + 6x1,7 GHz Kryo 360), GPU Adreno 616
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB LPPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB UFS 2.1, microSD up to 256 GB
- Battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging power 20 W
- Communication: Dual 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with a proprietary shell ColorOS 6.0
- Camera: 64 MP (1/1.72", f/1.8) + 8 MP (angle of 119°, f/2,25) + 2 MP (a depth sensor, f/2.4) + 2 MP (macro lens, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 16mp (f/2.0)
- Security: built-in fingerprint scanner under the display
- Dimensions: space of 158.7 x x 75,16 of 8.55 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
The presentation of the smartphone is scheduled for September, the price of the new items will be announced later.