Following the realme 6 and realme 6 Pro models, the manufacturer introduced a new budget smartphone, the realme 6i. it was the first in the world to receive the recently released MediaTek Helio G80 processor, created with a focus on games. In addition, the device has a large screen, a Quad camera with a resolution of 48 MP and a high-capacity battery with fast charging support.
One of the features of realme 6i is the new MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It is made by the 12-nm process technology and includes 8 cores with a maximum frequency of 2 GHz. The Mali-G522EEMC2 video accelerator is responsible for graphics. The chipset uses proprietary HyperEngine technology, which serves to minimize network breaks when switching between Wi-Fi and LTE to achieve an optimal gaming experience. The smartphone running Android 10 with a shell realme UI.
The main camera is represented by four modules with a 48 MP main camera and a high-power lens with an f/1.8 aperture. There is a function for recognizing scenes using AI to improve the resulting images. The smartphone is also equipped with an ultra-wide-angle lens with a viewing angle of 119°, a macro lens and a depth sensor for portrait photos with a blurry background.
The large battery capacity of 5000 mAh battery supports fast charging power 18 W via USB connector Type-C. the smartphone also has a 3.5 mm audio jack. The combined slot allows you to simultaneously use two SIM cards and a microSD.
Specifications of realme 6i:
- Display: IPS, 6.5``, 1600x720, 20: 9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 (2 x Cortex-A75, 2 GHz + 6 x Cortex-A55, 1.8 GHz), Mali-G52 2EEMC2 Graphics
- RAM: 3/4 GB, LPDDR4x
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB, eMMC 5.1, microSD support up to 256 GB
- Main camera: 48 megapixels (f/1.8), 8 megapixels (viewing angle 119 °), 2 megapixels (depth sensor), 2 megapixels (f/2.4, macro lens)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f/2.0)
- Security: fingerprint scanner on the side
- Battery: 5000 mAh, support fast charging up to 18 W
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM radio
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm
- OS: Android 10 with realme UI
- Size: 164.4 x 75 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
The realme 6i will go on sale on March 29 at a price of $177 for the 3 + 64 GB version and $212 for the 4 + 128 GB modification.