Realme has introduced a new model in the company's mid-range smartphone line called realme 6. The distinctive features of the new product are a large display with an embedded front panel, an advanced main camera module with four sensors and productive hardware that can cope not only with taking photos and videos.
The realme 6 device received a 6.5-inch display with a Full HD + resolution and a refresh rate of 90 Hz, and the sensor's sample rate is 120 Hz — this feature increases the accuracy of the response when touching. According to the manufacturer, due to the thin frames, the screen of the new product occupies 90.5% of the front panel area. The smartphone is based on the MediaTek Helio G90T processor and is equipped with 8 GB of RAM in the older configuration.
On the back of the case there are four main camera sensors with a resolution of 64, 8, 2 and 2 MP. The front camera is capable of taking photos with a maximum resolution of 16 MP. As a method of biometric authentication, the company chose a fingerprint scanner located on the side of the case.
realme 6 is equipped with a battery capacity of 4300 mAh, supports fast charging with an output of 30 watts. In just 30 minutes, the gadget is able to charge up to 68%, and the stated time of full" pumping " of the battery is 60 minutes.
Features of realme 6:
- Display: IPS, 6.5``, 2400x1080, 90 Hz Chipset: MediaTek Helio G90T, Mali-G76 GPU
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB
- Built-in memory: 64/128/256 GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (f/1.8), 8 megapixels (f/2.3, 119 °), 2 megapixels (monochrome sensor), 2 megapixels (f/2.4, macro lens)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f/2.0)
- Security: fingerprint scanner on the side
- Battery: 4300 mAh, supports fast charging up to 30 W
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Size: 161.2 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
The cost of realme 6 with 4/64 GB is $177. The model with 6/128 GB of memory will cost $204, and the top-end modification with 8/256 GB was estimated by the manufacturer at $218. The smartphone will go on sale on March 11.