OPPO introduced the Reno 2 smartphone. The model received a large 6.55-inch display with an area of 93.1% relative to the front edge, 8 GB of RAM, four main cameras with 5x hybrid zoom and a non-standard outgoing selfie camera.
The smartphone equipped with a 6.55-inch frameless Full HD + display. It has neither a cut-out nor a hole for the front-facing camera - a 16-megapixel selfie camera is installed in the traveling “fin”. According to the manufacturer, the camera mechanism is capable of working out up to 200,000 open-close cycles without problems.
The device is equipped with optical stabilization and has four cameras: the main at 48 megapixels (f/1.7), wide-angle at 8 megapixels (116 °), 13-megapixel telephoto with a hybrid 5x optical and 20x digital zoom, as well as 2-megapixel ToF. For the main and selfie cameras, portrait and night shooting modes are available.
The fingerprint scanner in OPPO Reno 2 is installed under the display, and the new 4000 mAh battery supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology.
Features of OPPO Reno 2:
- Display: 6,55", Super AMOLED, Full HD+ 20:9
- Processor: OCTA core Snapdragon 730G — 2 x 2.2 GHz + 6x1,8 GHz
- Graphics: Adreno 618
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: 256 GB (UFS 2.1) + microSD support
- Main camera: 48mp (f/1.7) + wide-angle 8MP (116°) + 13mp telephoto with hybrid 5x optical and 20x digital zoom + 2MP distance sensor
- Front camera: 16mp with flash
- Security: built-in fingerprint scanner under the display
- Communication: VoLTE Dual 4G, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac (2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 4000 mAh technology to support quick charge VOOC 3.0
- Size: 160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 189 g
The cost of the OPPO Reno 2 is $515. The smartphone comes in a single version with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory.