Simultaneously with the new Reno3 smartphone, OPPO also introduced an advanced version of the device with the Pro prefix. The new product with a 5G modem, built on the basis of the Snapdragon processor, received a large display with an increased refresh rate and a case whose thickness is only 7.7 mm.
The 6.5-inch screen of the OPPO Reno3 Pro with a resolution of 2400x1080 pixels is notable for the 97-percent coverage of the NTSC color space, the refresh rate of 90 Hz and the absence of a cutout in the upper part - the front camera of the model at 32 MP is located in the area of a small hole. The display surface is protected from scratches by tempered glass Gorilla Glass 5.
The performance of the model is responsible for the eight-core Snapdragon 765g processor with a maximum clock speed of 2.4 GHz. The Adreno 620 chip is used as a graphics accelerator. The amount of RAM LPDDR4X is 8 or 12 GB depending on the modification of the smartphone, the built-in drive-128 or 256 GB.
The main camera OPPO Reno3 Pro is represented by four sensors at 48 (Sony IMX586), 8, 13 and 2 MP. You can unlock your smartphone using the integrated fingerprint sensor in the display module. The capacity of the built-in battery of the gadget is 4020 mAh.
Specifications of OPPO Reno3 Pro:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.5 ", 2400 × 1080 pixels, 20: 9, 90 Hz
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G (1 x 2.4 GHz + 1 x 2.2 GHz + 6 x 1.8 GHz), Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Built-in memory: 128/256 GB
- Main camera: 48 MP (f/1.7) + 8 MP (f/2.2, 116 °) + 13 MP (f/2.4) + 2 MP (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 32MP (f/2.4)
- Battery: 4020 mAh with fast charge up to 30 W
- Security: fingerprint scanner under the display
- Communication: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- OS: Android 10 + ColorOS 7
- Size: 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
The cost of OPPO Reno3 Pro with 8/128 GB of memory is $570. The manufacturer rated the top-end configuration with 12/256 GB at $640. Sales of new items in China will start on December 31.