In addition to Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro, Xiaomi introduced the Lite version of last year's Mi Note 10 during an online presentation. To reduce the price, the manufacturer simplified the characteristics of the device, and at the same time slightly updated the case design and reduced the cost of the model.
From the usual Mi Note 10, the new product has similar dimensions, a curved 6.47-inch AMOLED display with a built-in fingerprint scanner and a teardrop cutout, a Snapdragon 730g processor, a 5260 mAh battery and an NFC module.
The key differences between the models lie in the cameras. Unlike the Mi Note 10, which has a 108-megapixel camera, the Lite version has a 64-megapixel sensor. The other modules are also different: instead of two telephoto cameras with optical zoom, a single depth sensor is used, and the “width” resolution is reduced from 20 megapixels to 8 megapixels.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.47 ", Full HD +, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Snapdragon 730G, Adreno 618 Graphics
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (Sony IMX686) + 8 megapixels (viewing angle 120 °) + 2 megapixels (macro lens) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor)
- Front camera: 16 megapixels
- Battery: 5260 mAh, 30 W fast charge
- Security: sub-screen fingerprint scanner
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, Infrared
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite will go on sale in mid-May at a price of € 349 and € 399 for versions of 6 + 64 GB and 6 + 128 GB, respectively.