Motorola has announced a new model called One Action. This is the first smartphone with a wide-angle action-camera, the coverage of which is 117°. The peculiarity of the module is that even the videos shot vertically can be viewed horizontally without loss of quality. The new product also received a cinematic display and a 3500 mAh battery.
The feature of the new Motorola One Action is that videos recorded on a wide-angle camera will be played in horizontal mode and in full screen despite the fact that they were shot vertically. It supports recording in Full HD quality at 60 frames per second, has electronic stabilization and Quad Pixel technology, which provides four times greater sensitivity.
The rear camera is represented by three sensors: 12 megapixels with aperture f/1.8, 16 MP (coverage 117°) and 5 MP to measure the depth of field, which can be changed after shooting. A built-in software assistant Moto AI is able to detect smiles and optimize the picture for the surrounding conditions.
The basis of the smartphone is the processor Exynos 9609, which includes four cores Cortex-A73 with a clock speed up to 2.2 GHz and four cores Cortex-A53 with a frequency up to 1.6 GHz. The smartphone is equipped with a large 6.3-inch Cinema Vision display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and full HD+resolution. Also, the new product is pre-installed 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory with the possibility of expansion through microSD-cards.
The battery capacity of 3500 mAh is responsible for the autonomy of the smartphone. It is able to provide up to 47 hours of operation in music playback mode and up to 11 hours when watching movies. The Motorola One Action key provides One Button Nav to instantly launch navigation, you can view notifications on the lock screen Moto Display and NFC module for conducting contactless payments.
Features Of Motorola One Action:
- Processor: 2.2 GHz, eight-core, Samsung Exynos 9609
- Display: 6.3-inch, LTPS IPS, resolution 2520h1080 (21:9)
- Triple main camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1.25 µm, phase autofocus + 5 MP + 16 MP (QUAD PIXEL), 117°, f/2.2, 2 µm; dual led backlight
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.0, 1.25 µm
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal + microSD card slot (hybrid)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0 EDR+BLE, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Galileo, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3500 mAh, fast charging (10 W)
- Functions: fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and lighting sensors, electronic compass
- OS: Android 9 Pie (Android One)
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 181 g
The smartphone will go on sale in September. Prices for the model will be announced later.