The Motorola brand has expanded the range of branded smartphones with the release of the Moto G8 Power Lite model. In addition to the large display, the device received a triple camera and a capacious battery, thanks to which the device, according to the manufacturer, is able to work without recharging for more than two days, even when actively used.
Moto G8 Power Lite received a 6.5-inch IPS display with a teardrop cutout for the front camera. The gadget is based on an eight-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with support for 4 GB of RAM. The built-in storage capacity of the model is 64 GB. you can expand it using a microSD card with a capacity of up to 256 GB.
The built-in 5000 mAh battery is responsible for the autonomy of the new product.according to the manufacturer, the device can work up to 100 hours on a single charge in music playback mode, or up to 19 hours when watching videos. The device received a triple main camera, which includes the main sensor with a resolution of 16 MP and a fast-focus function, a 2-megapixel module for macro photography and a depth sensor with a similar resolution.
Specifications of Moto G8 Power Lite:
- Display: IPS, 6.5 ", 1600x720, 20: 9
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P35, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 64 GB (eMMC 5.1), microSD up to 256 GB
- Main camera: 16 megapixels (f/2.0) + 2 megapixels (macro lens) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor, f/2.4) Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0)
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charge up to 10 W
- Security: fingerprint scanner on the back cover
- Communication: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS
- Connectors: USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
The cost of the Moto G8 Power Lite is priced at EUR 169, and it will first be available in Mexico.