LG has updated the range of smartphones with the announcement of the Q70 model. Despite the "civilian" design, the device is notable for a high degree of protection from external influences, including shock, immersion in water, as well as exposure to high and low temperatures.
LG Q70 is equipped with a 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels with an aspect ratio of 18.5: 9. The “core” of the gadget is the eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 graphics adapter, the amount of RAM is 4 GB. The built-in 64 GB drive can be expanded with a microSD card. The device received a dedicated Google Assistant call button and a fingerprint scanner on the rear panel.
Digital-analog Converter Hi-Fi Quad DAC and surround sound technology DTS: X 3D Cinema Sound are responsible for sound quality. Triple rear camera with horizontal lenses consists of sensors on 32, 13 (wide-angle optics) and 5 MP (depth sensor). A 16-megapixel selfie module is placed on the front panel in the area of the round hole in the display.
The body of the smartphone is protected by IP68 standards and military MIL-STD-810G: it is able to withstand a fall on a hard surface from a height of about 1.2 meters, immersion underwater, as well as exposure to dust, temperature changes, and atmospheric pressure surges. The capacity of the built-in battery with fast charging technology is 4000 mAh. Provided under the "hood" and NFC chip for contactless payments.
Specifications of LG Q70:
- Display: 6.4 ", 2340x1080, 18.5: 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB Built-in memory: 64 GB, microSD up to 2 TB
- Battery: 4000 mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Main camera: 32 megapixels (f/1.8) + 13 megapixels (wide-angle lens) + 5 megapixels (depth sensor).
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
On sale in South Korea, the smartphone in black body color will go on September 6 at a price of $453.