In addition to the updated line of laptops, Lenovo brought to Mobile World Congress 2019 giant smartphone Tab V7. The multimedia device is equipped with a large 7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and stereo speakers with surround support. Also, the device received a large capacity battery with support for fast charging.
About 81% of the front panel of the Lenovo Tab V7 is a 6.9-inch IPS-display with Full HD + resolution. According to Lenovo, the new product offers all the advantages of such large gadgets like tablets, but it is compact enough to fit in your pocket. The device has two slots for SIM-cards and supports 4G LTE, which allows you to use it as a smartphone.
In addition to the large display, Lenovo Tab V7 has stereo speakers with support for surround Dolby Atmos for a comfortable game or play multimedia files on the device. The manufacturer claims that the built-in battery capacity of 5180 mAh provides up to 10 hours of video playback or up to 30 hours of phone calls.
Lenovo Tab V7 full specifications:
- Display: 6.9", IPS, Full HD+ (2160x1080), 18:9, 350 NIT brightness
- Processor: eight-core, Snapdragon 450, 1.8 GHz, adreno 506 graphics
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Drive: 32/64 GB, support microSD cards up to 128 GB
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5 mm Jack, stereo speakers, Dolby Audio
- Interfaces: USB Type - C, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- SIM cards: two, nano format
- Battery: 5180 mAh, support fast charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 177.9 x 86.5 x 7.89 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
Lenovo Tab V7 sales start is scheduled for April 2019 at a price starting from €249.