Almost a year after the announcement of Honor 10, the Internet leaked the first details about the unannounced reincarnation of the flagship smartphone called Honor 20. The source of the leak was a Chinese insider under the pseudonym iChangezone, published in the social network Weibo quality render and specifications of the future news.
The detailed image of the rear panel Honor 20 sheds light on the design features of the upcoming device. In particular, it hints at the sub-screen location of the fingerprint scanner that is missing from the back cover. The presence and shape of cutouts in the screen has not yet been confirmed.
According to available information, the main camera of the smartphone with triple optical zoom will consist of sensors for 48, 20 and 8 MP, the resolution of the front — 32 megapixels. The" heart " of the device will be an eight-core chipset Kirin 980 with support for proprietary technologies GPU Turbo, CPU Turbo, Link Turbo, and Gaming+. The source reports that the new product will receive a 6.1-inch OLED display, a dedicated audio chip, 3.5 mm headphone Jack and a 3650 mAh battery with support for fast charging power of 22.5 watts.
Expected characteristics of Honor 20:
- Display: OLED, 6.1", 2340x1080
- Chipset: Kirin 980 2.6 GHz, Mali-G76MP10 GPU (720 MHz)
- Memory: 6/8 GB LPDDR4X
- Drive: 128/256 GB
- Camera: 48 MP + 20 MP (ultra wide angle lens) + 8 MP (telephoto)
- Front camera: 32 MP
- Security: fingerprint scanner under the display
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC
- Connectors: USB Type - C, 3.5 mm audio Jack
- Battery: 3650 mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with proprietary EMUI 9 shell
The announcement of Honor 20 is expected to take place this month. The expected price of the gadget is $447 for version 6/128 GB, configuration 8/128 GB and 8/256 GB insider previously estimated at $507 and $556 respectively.