At the upcoming presentation of Nokia in London will be presented not only the flagships of the brand but also a more affordable smartphone. Even before the start of the event, all the specifications of the Nokia C2 model became known, the main features of which will be a removable battery and the “lightweight” Google operating system for entry-level devices.
Nokia C2 running Android 9 Pie (Go Edition) will receive a 5.7-inch IPS display with HD + resolution and an aspect ratio of 18: 9. The “core” of the new product will be a four-core UNISOC processor with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz with support for 1 GB of RAM, the built-in storage capacity will be 16 GB with the option of expanding to 64 GB using a microSD card.
The main 5-megapixel camera (f/2.2) and a front-facing camera with the same resolution will be responsible for the shooting capabilities of the model. Nokia C2 will get a removable 2800 mAh battery, a 3.5 mm audio jack and a dedicated launch button for the Google Assistant voice assistant.
Specifications of Nokia C2:
- Display: IPS, 5.7 ", 18: 9
- Processor: Quad-core UNISOC (1.4 GHz)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Built-in memory: 16 GB, microSD up to 64 GB
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Main camera: 5 MP (f/2.2)
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie Go Edition
- Communication: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Connectors: micro-USB, 3.5 mm
- Optional: FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
The price of Nokia C2 will be known during the presentation, which will be held March 19 in London.