One of the most popular mobile players Poweramp has received a major update. The developers have made a number of improvements to the application, including new audio processing algorithms and support for Google services. Now the player understands more than 20 audio formats.
Testing of the third version of Poweramp began a year ago. Throughout the time, developers have been fixing bugs and adding new functionality to the app. In addition to more stable operation, Poweramp 3.0 received a number of innovations:
- Support for more than 20 audio file formats: mp3, mp4 / m4a / alac / aac, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff, opus, dsd (dff / dsf), mka, tak and flv.
- Presence of a built-in sound engine with sampling up to 384 kHz - sound level of Hi-End players.
- Built-in SoX/SWR receiver
- Compatibility with Google services, including Android Auto, Google Assistant or Google Chromecast
- Support plugin MilkDrop to visualize music
Over the nine-year history of the player, Poweramp has chosen more than 50 million users. According to the creators, about their offspring wrote more than 1 million reviews and reviews.
On the occasion of the update, the developers answered popular questions from users. The cost of the full version of Poweramp is ₹ 99.00. The app is already available in the Google Play store and is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 and later.