The developers of the Chinese smartphone performance test Master Lu published the latest rating of the most powerful devices for July 2019. The list includes models based on the latest processor Snapdragon 855+, Kirin 810 and other chips, released over the past month. The rating is headed by the brainchild of Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE.
According to the Master Lu test, the gaming ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G took the first place in the ranking, gaining 409 008 points in the test and pushing to the second position ASUS ROG Phone 2 with an indicator of 390 015 points. The authors of the test explain this performance of the smartphone from ASUS by testing the production model of the smartphone, not the serial version.
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G (Snapdragon 855) - 409 008
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 (Snapdragon 855+) - 390 015
- Vivo iQOO Neo (Snapdragon 840) - 330,801
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G (Kirin 980) - 299 866
- HONOR 9X Pro (Kirin 810) - 267 339
- Huawei nova 5i Pro (Kirin 810) - 262,425
- HONOR 9X (Kirin 810) - 260 087
- Lenovo Z6 (Snapdragon 730) - 256,427
- Samsung Galaxy A80 (Snapdragon 720G) - 255,021
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 (Snapdragon 710) - 221 047
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (Snapdragon 710) - 216 636
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e (Snapdragon 655) - 184 607
- Vivo Y7s (Helio P65) - 179 585
Closes the three leaders iQOO Neo, working on the basis of the former flagship Snapdragon 845. Smartphone scored 330 801 points. The test did not hit the gaming Black Shark 2 Pro and iQOO Pro 5G, which are likely to get to the rating in August. Both models are based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+.