Along with Blade V10, ZTE showed a new flagship smartphone Axon 10 Pro 5G. The device received a top-end mobile processor Snapdragon 855, a high-speed 5g modem from Qualcomm and an advanced cooling system of productive filling.
The "heart " of the new product was the top eight-core Snapdragon 855 processor with support for 6 GB of RAM. Capacity of built-in storage is 128 GB, you can expand to 512 GB using microSD cards. Built-in battery capacity-4000 mAh. Out of the box, novelty runs Android 9.0 Pie.
6.47-inch AMOLED-display gadget with a resolution of 2340x1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 is protected by tempered glass. The same coating has a back cover.
The use of a 5G X50 modem allows the smartphone to achieve maximum connection speed when downloading files and playing online games. For the removal of heat from the productive iron meets the liquid cooling system, built with composite materials.
As representatives of the company assure, their flagship 5g-smartphone will favorably differ from 4G-models in size and thickness. The antenna of its own design ZTE fully supports 2G/3G/4G/5G networks and increases the overall connection speed by reducing the level of interference.
A special diffraction antenna provides high-quality radio signal based on the analysis of the device use scenarios, and Smart SAR technology reduces the level of electromagnetic radiation.
"Mobile devices are an important part of ZTE's comprehensive 5g development. Along with the work on the commercial launch of the world's first 5g network, ZTE releases its flagship 5g smartphone, which perfectly combines the main 5g technologies with the user experience. ZTE Mobile Devices adheres to a strategy of continuous innovation for consumers to provide people with valuable intellectual opportunities to use 5G in a variety of situations, creating an ecosystem of 5G-gadgets and devices of the Internet of things," said Xiu Feng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices.
Axon 10 Pro 5G is equipped with a triple main camera with a range of AI functions, including motion capture, recognition of the elements of a scene, setting up lighting in a portrait mode, adaptive tuning based on the typical usage scenarios of mobile and other opportunities.
The sound component of the device is represented by stereo speakers, support for Hi-Fi formats and DTS Ultra technology. 3.5 mm Jack the new product is not received-standard wired headphones will have to be connected via a special adapter or use Bluetooth speakers.
Technical Specifications of ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G:
- Display: 6.47", AMOLED, 2340x1080, 19.5: 9, 3D tempered front and rear glass, RGB sensor, support Axon Vision technology
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 8 cores (1x2.8 GHz + 3x2.4GHz + 4x1.8ghz) + 5g-modem Snapdragon X50
- RAM: 6 GB
- ROM: 128 GB, microSD up to 2TB
- Camera: 48 MP (f/1.8)+ 20 MP (f/2.2, viewing angle 125°) + 8 Megapixel telephoto lens (f/2.4), and an LED flash
- Front camera: 20mp (f / 2.0)
- Sound: stereo speakers, support HiFi audio, support DTS Ultra
- Unlock: fingerprint scanner in display, Face ID
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n / ac (2.4 / 5GHz) with 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a-GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS
- Battery: 4000 mAh, quick charge Quick Charge 4.0+
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Connectors: USB Type-C 3.1, 1 SIM (nano) + micro SD
- Optional: accelerometer, proximity sensor, RGB sensor, compass, gyroscope, Hall sensor,
- Dimensions and weight: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm, 187 grams
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G will be available for purchase in Europe in China in the first half of 2019. The price and the exact date of the flagship product sales will be announced later.