Xiaomi has officially introduced a new smartphone Mi A3 in Spain. It is developed as part of the Android One program and comes with a clean version of Android without any add-ons from the manufacturer. Other features of the device are compact size, built-in fingerprint scanner, triple main camera for 48 MP and capacious battery.
Xiaomi Mi A3 was created on the basis of the recently introduced Xiaomi CC9e. The smartphone is equipped with a 6.088-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1520x720 pixels. The screen has a built-in fingerprint scanner. The eight-core Snapdragon 665 processor became the "core" of the new product. This chipset has already been tested in benchmarks. The amount of RAM is only 4 GB, and 64 or 128 GB is available for data storage. There is no mention of NFC in the device description.
The cameras in Mi A3 are identical to those in CC9e. The rear is represented by three modules with the main 48 MP, wide-angle with a resolution of 8 MP and an additional depth sensor for 2 MP. The front camera, placed in a small keyhole, has a resolution of 32 MP.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi A3:
- Display: 6,088", Samsung AMOLED, HD+ (1520x720), Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665, 11nm, 8 cores, 2.0 GHz Adreno graphics
- RAM: 4 GB
- Drive: 64/128GB
- Camera: triple, 48 MP (Sony IMX586, f/1.79) + 8 MP (wide-angle lens, 118°) + 2 MP (sensor depth)
- Front camera: 32 Megapixels, f/2.0
- Battery: 4030 mAh, support fast charging with a power of 18 W
- Communication: USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), 4G LTE, IrDA, GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- Audio: 3.5 mm jack
- Security: fingerprint scanner in the screen
Xiaomi Mi A3 will cost €249 for the version with a 64 GB drive, and a modification of 128 GB will cost €279.