Vivo company introduced a new smartphone Z5x. A feature of this model is a built-in screen selfie camera. In addition, the device received a productive filling with an eight-core Snapdragon processor, a capacious battery with support for fast charging and a triple camera with a wide-angle lens.
Almost 91% of the front panel area is occupied by a 6.53-inch IOS display with a resolution of Full HD+ (2340×1080) and a ratio of 19.5:9. In the upper left corner is a small hole for a 16-megapixel front camera. The fingerprint scanner in this model is located on the reverse side. There is also a triple main camera with support for ultra-wide-angle images and photos in portrait mode with a blurred background.
The hardware platform Vivo Z5x is represented by an eight-core Snapdragon 710 processor, made by 10-nm process technology. The amount of RAM depending on the version is from 4 to 8 GB, and up to 128 GB of internal storage is offered for data storage. For autonomy is responsible capacious battery 5000 mAh with support for fast charging capacity of 18 watts. By the way, the old micro-USB connector is used in the smartphone.
Specifications of Vivo Z5x:
- Display: IPS, 6.53", Full HD+ (2340×1080), 19,5:9, 2,5 D
- Processor: Snapdragon 710 (2 x 2.2 GHz + 6 x 1.7 GHz), Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB, support microSD card up to 256GB
- Camera: a triple, 16 MP (f/1.78) + 8 MP (f/2.2, viewing angle 120°) + 2 MP (f/2.4, sensor depth)
- Front camera: 16mp, f/2.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging with a power of 18 W
- Communication: micro-USB, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 162.39 x 77.33 x 8.85 mm
- Weight: 204 grams
Vivo Z5x is available in several versions: 4 + 64 GB for $203, 6 + 64 GB for $217, 6 + 128 GB for $246 and 8 + 256 GB for $290. The smartphone will go on sale next week.