OPPO introduced the new Reno3 smartphone, which became the first commercial device in the world based on the MediaTek Dimensity 1000L processor. In addition to the new chip, the smartphone has acquired an impressive amount of RAM, an advanced camera with a wide range of optics and a capacious battery with fast charging function.
Oppo Reno3 received a 6.4-inch AMOLED-screen with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20: 9, an integrated fingerprint scanner and a small “drop” for a 32-megapixel front camera. The “core” of the device was the eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000L processor with support for the Mali-G77 MC9 graphics chip. The smartphone supports dual-band 5G networks (SA / NSA) with a declared download speed of 4.7 Gb/s and comes with the latest proprietary ColorOS 7 shell based on Android 10.
Depending on the configuration, the amount of RAM new items is 8 GB or 12 GB, built-in - 128 GB. On the back of the device, there are four sensors of the main camera with a resolution of 64, 8, 2 and 2 megapixels. The capacity of the built-in OPPO Reno3 battery is 4025 mAh. Declared support for VOOC 4.0 fast charging technology with a maximum charger power of up to 30 watts.
Specifications of OPPO Reno3:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.4 ", 2400x1080, 20: 9
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1000L, Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Built-in memory: 128 GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels (f/2.2, viewing angle 116 °) + 2 megapixels (macro lens) + 2 megapixels (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 32 MP
- Battery: 4025 mAh, 30 W fast charge
- Security: fingerprint scanner under the display
- Communication: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- OS: Android 10 + ColorOS 7
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 74.3 x 7.96 mm
- Weight: 181 grams
OPPO Reno3 in black, white, blue and turquoise cases will go on sale before the end of this year at a price of $485 for version 8/128 GB. The cost of a 12/128 GB configuration is $528.