In accordance with the stated previously, the announcement of a brand Nokia has introduced the Nokia X71. New in the case of glass and metal received an eight-core processor, advanced module of the main camera with a resolution of 48 MP and support for fast charging. Another distinctive feature of the device was the display without a cutout at the top.
The smartphone has a 6,39-inch display with a resolution of Full HD+, aspect ratio of 19.3:9, and a thin part, which occupies 93% of the area of the front panel. Screen without the cutout in the upper part, while the front camera is in the small hole in the upper left part of the matrix.
The "core" of the Nokia X71 was an eight-core mobile processor Snapdragon 660 with a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz in combination with the video accelerator Adreno 512. The volume of RAM of the smartphone is 6 GB, for data storage, there is a built-in 128 GB drive with the ability to expand using a microSD memory card.
The triple main camera consists of a main sensor with a resolution of 48 MP (f/1.8, with the possibility of shooting at a resolution of 12 MP), a wide-angle 8 MP and an auxiliary 5 MP (f/2.4). For shooting selfies responsible 16-megapixel front. Both camera modules were supported by AI algorithms for scene recognition and image correction.
The device unlock function is performed by the fingerprint scanner located in the center of the glass back cover. The battery capacity is 3500 mAh, supported with quick charge function with a power of 18 watts. Charging is done through the USB Type-C port, the case also provides a 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones.
Nokia X71 specifications:
- Display: IPS, 6.39", 2.5 D, 2316x1080, 19.3:9
- Chipset: Snapdragon 660 (4 x 2.2 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz), 512MB GPU Adreno
- RAM: 6 GB
- Built-in memory: 128GB, microSD up to 256 GB
- Main camera: 48 MP (f/1.8, 1.6 µm, 6 lenses) + 8 MP (120° viewing angle) + 5 MP (f/2.4), Zeiss optics
- Front camera: 16mp (f/2.0)
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 157.19 x 76.45 x 7.98 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
On sale in Taiwan Nokia X71 in black case will go on April 10 at a price of $388. The name, characteristics and date of the global version of the smartphone will be announced later.