Many modern smartphones combine not only the number of cores but also much less pleasant features — for example, a fragile body or a quickly discharged battery. On Gearbest is a sale, during which you can buy Cubot Quest in a protected housing and Oukitel K9 with a 6000 mAh battery. On the marketplace website, you can also buy a compact desktop Minix NEO N42C-4 with a Quad-core Intel processor.
Cubot Quest and Cubot Quest Lite
Despite the "armored" design, the thickness of the Qubon Quest is only 8.8 mm — the device does not look and does not feel like a "brick". At the same time, The Cubot Quest body is protected according to the IP68 standard — it is able to stay at a depth of 1 meter for up to an hour and withstand falls and blows.
For the performance of the smartphone is responsible eight-core processor MediaTek Helio P22 with support for 4 GB of RAM. The built-in storage capacity is 64 GB, the battery capacity is 4000 mAh. The 5.5-inch screen of the device is protected by Gorilla Glass of the fifth generation. To make contactless payments under the "hood" of the gadget is a module NFC.
A more affordable model of the device called Quest Lite is equipped with a 5-inch display. The gadget received a similar protection class and differs from the older version of the filling: the smartphone received an Helio A22 processor, 3 GB of RAM and a built-in 32 GB drive.
Specifications Qubot Quest | Qubot Quest Lite:
- Display: IPS 5.5", 18:9, HD+ (1440x720), Gorilla Glass 5 | 5.0", 16:9, HD (1280x720), Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22, 2.0 GHz | MediaTek Helio A22, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB | 3 GB
- Built-in memory: 64GB | 32GB, microSD up to 128GB
- Cameras: main 12 MP (Sony IMX486, f/1.8) + 2 MP, front 8 MP | main 13 + 2 MP, front 8 MP
- Communication: 2 SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC | 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth
- Battery: 4000mAh | 3000mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Additionally, the thickness of 8.8 mm, enclosure protection according to IP68 standard
The multimedia smartphone Oukitel K9 is equipped with a 7.12-inch screen with full HD+ resolution and a drop-shaped cutout for the front camera. The "core" of the device was the mobile platform MediaTek Helio P35 with a CPU clock speed of 2.3 GHz, the amount of RAM is 4 GB. The internal 64GB storage can be further expanded with a microSD card.
Specifications of Oukitel K9:
- Display: 7,12", Full HD+ (2244х1080), 18:9
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35, 2.3 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Built-in memory: 64GB, microSD up to 128GB
- Camera: primary 12 MP (Sony IMX298) + 2 MP, front 8MP
- Communication: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 6000 mAh
- Optional: fingerprint scanner, face recognition
MINIX NEO N42C-4
Compact PC on Windows 10 is suitable for every day and work tasks without taking up much space on the table. The nettop is based on Intel Quad-core processor and is equipped with 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB solid-state drive.
The list of MINIX NEO N42C-4 interfaces includes a dual-band Wi-Fi module, Bluetooth 4.1, as well as HDMI, mini-DisplayPort, USB (including Type-C) and Ethernet ports.
Specifications Minix NEO N42C-4:
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Pentium J4205, 2.6 GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 505, 800 MHz
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L
- Built-in memory: 32GB EMMC + 128GB SSD, support external storage up to 4TB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
- Interfaces: HDMI, 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A, USB Type-C, mini-DisplayPort, Ethernet, Wi-Fi 801.11 ac, 3.5 mm audio jack.