A few hours remain before the presentation of Redmi Note 8 Pro, but the stream of leaks through it does not stop. An insider with the nickname Xiaomishka shared on Twitter the detailed characteristics of the future smartphone. Some of them have already been confirmed by the manufacturer itself, but some of them have not yet been reported.
According to an insider, Redmi Note 8 Pro will receive the following features:
- Display: 6.53 ", Full HD + (2340x1080), drop-shaped cutout
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G90T
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1, f / 1.7 sensor) + 8 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle lens) + 2 megapixels (macro lens with a focal length of 2 cm) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor)
- Front camera: 20 MP
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 18 W fast charge support
- OS: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 199g
Earlier it became known that the basic version of Redmi Note 8 Pro on 6 + 64 GB will cost $ 250, and the modification on 8 + 128 GB - about $ 295.
The presentation of the Redmi Note 8 Pro along with Redmi Note 8 and the brand's first television will be held on August 29.