Shortly before the official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 smartphone line, a detailed list of the characteristics of the Plus-version of the future flagship appeared on the network. The source of a major leak was the European online store, on the site of which a page appeared with a detailed description of the unannounced news.
On the website of the Romanian retailer has a new page with detailed specifications of the Galaxy Note 10+ in a black housing color. These characteristics coincide with the previous leaks and look very plausible: it is possible that these figures are copied from official sources.
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED, 6.8", 3040x1440 pixels, 495 ppi, 19:9, HDR10+
- Processor: eight-core Exynos 9825, Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- Built-in memory: 256 GB, microSD up to 1TB
- Main camera: 12 MP (f/1.5 — f/2.4, 26 mm wide-angle lens, 1/2,55", 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 12 MP (f/2.1, 52mm telephoto lens, 1/3,6", 1 micron, autofocus, OIS, two times optical zoom) + 16 MP (f/2.2, 12 mm ultra wide angle lens), 1 µm) + 3D ToF module.
- Front camera: 10MP, f/1.6, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1.22 µm, PDAF
- Battery: 4300 mAh, quick charge 45-watt wireless charging power 20 W
- Connectors: USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie (One UI)
- Optional: IP68, NFC protection
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
Samsung has not commented on the leak. The presentation of the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ smartphones will take place on August 7th.