Tips for beginners in PUBG, which will help you learn the basics of the game faster.
1. Pre-select the place where you want to land. Talk it over with your teammates if you're playing as a team. Do not jump as soon as possible. So will make most other players. It is better to wait for a little and fly away from the trajectory of the aircraft.
2. You can control the parachute in order to fall faster. Thus, you can get a small advantage. You can land on the roof of the house.
3. During the fall, try to keep track of where your opponents landed. Do not be amiss to look at the availability of transport near the roads.
4. After landing, your first goal is to find a firearm. Guns in PUBG are ineffective. Use them solely for self-defense, not for attack. Shotguns are a very effective weapon for the houses. They will help you easily deal with enemies at a short distance. Then try to find a machine for short and medium distances and a rifle for long distances. Do not be amiss to install the found modifications and sights on weapons.
5. If after landing you are attacked hand to hand, you can easily defeat your opponent with one well-aimed blow to the head during the jump. Practice this skill a little and you will win each fight.
6. Do not forget that you need to find good protection, namely a bulletproof vest and helmet. In PUBG, the level of protection is divided into three classes. Try to find protection of the second or third level. This will increase your chances of survival in a gunfight.
7. Not be amiss to pick up the pan. Not only is it an effective cold weapon, but it also helps to 100% protect the player from injury in the area where it is fixed.
8. Always watch where you are. The safe area is decreasing all the time. Count your time so as not to become a victim of the blue zone.
9. The red zone is the place of shelling. It can be safely waited out somewhere in the house.
10. Always try to find shelter during shootings. This way you will have time to recharge and restore your health.