Many newcomers to PUBG often asked how it is possible to share objects or cartridges. If you want to share a certain amount of something, you need to select the desired object and hold down the key combination Ctrl and RMB (right mouse button). Next, enter the amount and click "Quit". Thus you can easily help your partner in difficult times when he needed a first aid kit, bandages or cartridges. Or get rid of unnecessary things, leaving only the necessary amount.
PUBG - How to share items and ammo?
Tencent Gaming Buddy is the official Tencent emulator to run PUBG Mobile on your computer. You can download the program for free. So you can comfortably play with the keyboard and mouse.
You must have 3 GB of RAM or more.
Download Tencent Gaming Buddy
1. Copy the link of the official website — https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html and open it in your browser.
2. Click on the "Download" button to start downloading the program.
3. Open the installation file.
4. Click on"Customize".
5. Next on "Browse" and choose where you want to install the emulator. We advise you to install the games on the disc.
6. Click "Install" and wait for the emulator to finish loading.
7. The emulator will now automatically install the engine. After that, the download and installation of the game will begin. This may take some time, so please be patient. We wish you a pleasant game!
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE EMULATOR FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
Before you start playing PUBG Mobile on a Windows computer, you should make settings to get good performance and graphics. Unfortunately, the default settings do not provide the best performance. To start the settings, click on the menu icon in the upper right corner of the emulator and select “Settings ”.
In the “Basics” tab, I recommend unchecking the box next to “Run at startup” so that the game does not start automatically when you turn on the computer. This option is enabled by default, and if you have an old computer or do not have a fast SSD drive, the emulator can affect the overall speed of the computer.
In the "engine" (Engine), you must select "Priority dedicated graphics processor" (Prioritize Dedicated GPU). Thus, the emulator will use a dedicated graphics processor on your computer. This will significantly increase productivity. If you do not have a dedicated GPU, enabling this option will not affect performance.
Gameplay on the emulator
Screenshots of PUBG Mobile in Tencent Gaming Buddy
Instructions on how to solve the problem with the white screen in Tencent Gaming Buddy. It also helps if you don't have textures and other similar problems.
Solution No. 1
Update your version of DirectX
Often the problem occurs because the user is using an older version of DirectX.
If that doesn't work or you can't install the latest version, try solution no 2.
Solution No 2
Change the rendering type
1. Start Tencent Gaming Buddy.
2. Click the three horizontal lines at the top right.
3. Now open "Settings".
4. Go to the "Engine" section.
5. In the "Rendering" section, select the "OpenGL+" option. Sometimes it can be "OpenGL".
6. Click "Save" to save the settings and restart the emulator.
Update your video card drivers. Reinstall the emulator. The second method is universal and should help almost everyone. If you did not help either the first or the second tip, then write in the comments. We will try to help individually.
Instructions on how to change the color of the sight in PUBG. This can be done in a few simple steps. Standard white sight is easy to lose sight during the game. Because of this, we advise you to use a red sight. It does not merge with the overall color scheme. Therefore, it will always be easy for you to aim at the target.
How to change the color of the sight in PUBG?
Open the settings menu by clicking on the gear icon at the top left. Select "Settings" (settings). Go to "Game progress" (Gameplay). In the "color of the crosshairs", we choose "Custom" (Custom). The sliders that can generate the desired color appear below.
R — 193.
G — 247.
6. Now you need to click "Apply" to make the settings take effect.
How to change the color of the collimator and triple sights?
1. Set your sights on the weapon.
2. Aim and press "Page up" or "Page down" to select the desired color.