PUBG Mobile was unexpectedly quickly resurrected. Developers will pay $100 million to re-enter the Indian marketBy M. Konwar
In addition, PUBG Corporation will open a local office and hire 100 employees in India to improve its services.
Just two weeks ago, the PUBG Corporation studio officially announced that it was terminating all services and access for PUBG Mobile users in the Indian market.
Now it has been announced that PUBG Mobile is returning to India. The PUBG Corporation, which recently acquired the distribution rights for the game from Tencent, made a statement to that effect. PUBG Mobile India will now be called PUBG Mobile India. The company claims that the game was created specifically for the Indian market, and its content will "reflect local requirements and laws."
For example, when killing characters, the red effect has been replaced with a green one, in addition, the game will have game time restrictions for young gamers. This change was made after several deaths from gambling addiction in India.
In addition, the game will also ensure the complete security of user data and will undergo regular checks by the relevant authorities. One of the conditions for the game's return to the country was that PUBG Corporation and its parent company Krafton Inc. are investing $ 100 million in the country to stimulate the development of the local video games, e-sports, entertainment and IT industries. In addition, PUBG Corporation will open a local office and employ 100 employees in India to improve its services.
Brendan Greene, better known as PlayerUnknown, announced his intention to leave the PUBG development team. The game designer cannot be called a full Creator of the "Royal battles" or the sole author of the very Battlegrounds, but also to overestimate his contribution to the industry can not. After all, he contributed to the heyday of Battle Royale. Now the story comes to the end: having invested in the development and formation of the genre, the Creator decided to step forward to something new.
The idea of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds was born virtually without the participation of Greene: he joined the project after the work began. But his place in the team game designer got not just. The way to the big stage paved modification DayZ: Battle Royale, which once brought the popularity of the ordinary player. The result of cooperation between the talented inventor and the Korean Studio Bluehole today is known to all, and in the footsteps of PUBG followed dozens of games.
The last five years have passed for Greene under the sign of Battle Royale, but everything comes to an end. PlayerUnknown announced that it will no longer take an active part in the development of PUBG, although it will continue to look after the shooter as a consulting creative Director. His main post will be a new division of PUBG Corp. called Special Projects, where they come up with new technologies and tools. What will lead to such changes is unclear, but from the popularizer of the "Royal battles" can be expected much.
By M. Konwar
If desired, PUBG can make the blood is blue, as in the Korean version of the game. According to some players, it helps them to better identify enemy positions during the shootings. Does it help you to play better - a moot point, but no one stops to try.
Make the blue blood in PUBG can simply typing in the command -koreanrating in the startup parameters of the game. To do this, open the list of installed games and choose PUBG. Next, click on "Properties" and "Set launch options". After that, you can run and start the game.
By M. Konwar
Many newcomers to PUBG often asked how it is possible to share objects or cartridges. If you want to share a certain amount of something, you need to select the desired object and hold down the key combination Ctrl and RMB (right mouse button). Next, enter the amount and click "Quit". Thus you can easily help your partner in difficult times when he needed a first aid kit, bandages or cartridges. Or get rid of unnecessary things, leaving only the necessary amount.
By M. Konwar
Tips for beginners in PUBG, which will help you learn the basics of the game faster.
1. Pre-select the place where you want to land. Talk it over with your teammates if you're playing as a team. Do not jump as soon as possible. So will make most other players. It is better to wait for a little and fly away from the trajectory of the aircraft.
2. You can control the parachute in order to fall faster. Thus, you can get a small advantage. You can land on the roof of the house.
3. During the fall, try to keep track of where your opponents landed. Do not be amiss to look at the availability of transport near the roads.
4. After landing, your first goal is to find a firearm. Guns in PUBG are ineffective. Use them solely for self-defense, not for attack. Shotguns are a very effective weapon for the houses. They will help you easily deal with enemies at a short distance. Then try to find a machine for short and medium distances and a rifle for long distances. Do not be amiss to install the found modifications and sights on weapons.
5. If after landing you are attacked hand to hand, you can easily defeat your opponent with one well-aimed blow to the head during the jump. Practice this skill a little and you will win each fight.
6. Do not forget that you need to find good protection, namely a bulletproof vest and helmet. In PUBG, the level of protection is divided into three classes. Try to find protection of the second or third level. This will increase your chances of survival in a gunfight.
7. Not be amiss to pick up the pan. Not only is it an effective cold weapon, but it also helps to 100% protect the player from injury in the area where it is fixed.
8. Always watch where you are. The safe area is decreasing all the time. Count your time so as not to become a victim of the blue zone.
9. The red zone is the place of shelling. It can be safely waited out somewhere in the house.
10. Always try to find shelter during shootings. This way you will have time to recharge and restore your health.