War Thunder - Where to start? Response from an Experienced player

Almost all players have questions when they first enter the game, but where should I start developing branches? What nation? Tanks or planes? Here you will get an answer to these popular issues.

Which nation to choose

I won’t be able to answer you unequivocally, each nation has its pros and cons, various features of the gameplay, etc.

Therefore, so that you yourself choose who you want to start playing for, I will give a brief description of each nation:

USSR - Random armor, Medium guns, forever there will be problems with UVN

Germans - Good armor, Excellent guns, mobility is lame

America - There are imba tanks (Jumbo as an example), Good guns, Medium armor, Excellent UVN (He popped out the tower and shoot)

Britain - High penetration, Medium armor, I do not advise beginners

Japan - Booking, and guns at a good level

France - The best armor penetration, maneuverability

Start with tanks, planes or ships?

Again, it depends on your preferences, if you like to play only arcade games on tanks, it makes no sense to pump planes, you will be given top models during the battle. In realistic battles, the situation is different, here you need to simultaneously pump up tanks and planes so that there are no difficulties in the battle. Ships on the fan, you can fun torpedoes;)

I hope this article helped you decide on the start of pumping in the game War Thunder. If you have questions, write in the comments, I will answer all. I wish you great fights;).